axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject AxisFault Question
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2002 07:24:38 GMT
Just adding some stuff (and tests) to Axis fault; starting with some looking
at what is there to start with. this method draws my attention:

    /**
     * set the fault detail element to the arrary of details
     * @param details list of detail elements, can be null
     */
    public void setFaultDetail(Element[] details) {
        if ( details == null ) {
            return ;
        }
        faultDetails = new Vector( details.length );
        for ( int loop = 0 ; loop < details.length ; loop++ ) {
            faultDetails.add( details[loop] );
        }
    }

If somone calls setFaultDetail(null), then any existing fault details are
retained. I'd really expect the current faultDetails vector to be set to
null, no?