axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <>
Subject Ok... pet peeve
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:44:49 GMT
I've started putting together some initial documentation for the new
internal message exchange classes.  I was going to add the initial draft
to the docs directory and I noticed that all of the html and images files
are all thrown into a single directory.  Unless anyone objects, I'm going
to move all of the image files into an images directory to help organize
things a bit.  Minor change, but one that'll make me happy :-)

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

View raw message