axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Ok... pet peeve
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:26:54 GMT

+1

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: James M Snell [mailto:jasnell@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 10:45 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Ok... pet peeve

I've started putting together some initial documentation for the new
internal message exchange classes.  I was going to add the initial draft
to the docs directory and I noticed that all of the html and images files
are all thrown into a single directory.  Unless anyone objects, I'm going
to move all of the image files into an images directory to help organize
things a bit.  Minor change, but one that'll make me happy :-)

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9