axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Gump builds?
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:11:32 GMT

I was following the link on the Axis page for nightly builds....
I followed the links on the Jakarta/gump page for the gump stuff.

Sam, I really appreciate all the work, I am not trying to rush
you, just trying to facilitate communication (esp. with users
who might be monitoring the mailing list for status).

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Ruby [mailto:rubys@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 1:01 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Gump builds?

Tom Jordahl wrote:
> So the nightly build went fine last night.
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/xml-axis.html
>
> But the kit is not up in the 'nightly' area.
> http://xml.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/

Odd that you found the new gump page (it used to be on
jakarta.apache.org) but not the new nightly area (which is now at
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/).

For more information, see:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-apache-general&m=103694797321042&w=2

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I'm trying to clean things up as fast
as I can...

- Sam Ruby