axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "John Mammen - (ITD)" <John.Mam...@nbad.com>
Subject Revised Deploying EJB as a web service howto (PDF Format)
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 10:19:04 GMT
Hello Axis User,

I am attaching a revised documentation on how I deployed EJB as a webservice
on Axis and Weblogic.

Regards
John

======National Bank Of Abu Dhabi Confidentiality Note======

The information in this communication is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

NBAD is neither liable for the improper, incomplete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.