axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Chappell <chapp...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Re: JMS Test/Sample patch
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:58:30 GMT
Hi Tom, et. al.
Ray is doing it this way because I am currently away on a business trip
in Europe this week, and won't have the time to do this.  I will be back
next week.  I think it would be practical for us to vote in Jaime and/or
Ray as committers so we can let them work at their own pace when I am
otherwise occupied.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise