axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Chappell <chapp...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Re: www.xmltoday.com
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 17:01:41 GMT
I noticed that last week.  It was down for a while then it came back up
again.  The JMS sample uses StockQuote also.  We (Sonic) have an
external server that we use for demos and such that we could host this
on, if you like.  Also I can speak to Tony Hong and ask him if he would
like to host it at XMethods. I'm sure he would be happy to.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise