axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Vidyanand Murunikkara" <Vidyan...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: Introduction
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:00:56 GMT
Thanks for the tips Russell. I will look into SymbolTable. ANd you are
right .. -the schema model is in the same spirit for schemas as WSDL4J
is to WSDL. And i would greatly appreciate if you can take a look at the
Schema module.

Thanks
Vidyanand.

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Butek [mailto:butek@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 1:26 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Introduction

Welcome aboard, Vidyanand!

If you'd like to look at putting your schema model into WSDL2Java, I'd
start with org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.  That class is
populated from WSDL4J - for the WSDL constructs - and from a Document -
for
the schema stuff.  The schema population is a lot of ugly code.  I'd
hope
your schema model would be in the same spirit for schemas as WSDL4J is
for
WSDL.  That would really clean up the SymbolTable code.

I'm sorry I haven't had time to take a look at your work, yet.  The
folks
who give me my paycheck have been demanding a bit more of my time
lately,
so I have to oblige.  I hope to take a look soon.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Vidyanand Murunikkara" <Vidyanand@infravio.com> on 11/19/2002 02:52:43
PM