axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <>
Subject Architectural improvements
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:28:10 GMT
Given the perturbation to Axis proposed  by James's async. plan, it is an
appropriate time to gauge whether or not proposals (e.g. [1], [2]) for
architectural improvements are likely to be accepted. Either one would
require significant involvement from multiple committers, so I must admit
to being pessimistic given that the prevailing tone of the project
continues to be code-centric.

But let's have the discussion now so we can either plan to improve the
modularity of Axis or accept that this isn't going to happen in the
foreseeable future. Currently, I feel that this thread needs tying up -
especially as I'm hoping to move jobs in the next few weeks and will then
have (even) less time to give to Axis.

View raw message