axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sitze <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/lib commons-discovery.jar
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:45:24 GMT
Umm... somehow I got entirely confused over version #s...  and prereqs. So
let me try again:

There are NO supported solution for AXIS 1.0.  It MAY BE that the
following (unsupported) will help:

- pull xml-axis/java/lib/commons-discovery.jar version 1.16
- replace same in your AXIS 1.0 binary distribution.

(and I *mean* unsupported, source for that version of discovery is NOT
available... yes, it's 'in' CVS, but it never made it to a nightly build).

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

Bob Cotton <bcotton@synxis.com>
10/11/2002 12:04 PM