axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:40:43 GMT

+1

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Doug

                      Davis/Raleigh/IBM        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      @IBMUS                   cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

                      10/07/2002 09:33

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

+1
-Dug

Sam Ruby <rubys@apache.org> on 10/07/2002 08:33:07 AM

To:    axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

This should just be a formallity at this point.

We've been executing under the approved release plan that can be found
at: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103290134804105&w=2

The final binaries have been uploaded to
http://xml.apache.org/axis/dist/1_0/

Can I get a few +1's that this represents the final 1.0 release?

- Sam Ruby