axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sitze <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/lib commons-discovery.jar
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:25:54 GMT
The 'supported' solution will be in last night's build of AXIS.  You can
'mod' axis 1.0 as follows:

-
xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/configuration/EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java
 (& rebuild)

OR, as an (unsupported) alternative, you can pull:

- xml-axis/java/lib/commons-discovery.jar version 1.9 and replace same in
your AXIS 1.0 binary distribution.

This second will not be supported because the newer versions of
commons-discovery will not work here.  I put a fix in discovery, but after
review it became apparent that such was not the right way to work in the
java world.

Sorry for the confusion.

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development