axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Interop4 Branch failures
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:46:33 GMT

Logical api changes are in the normal classes.

Axis additions (including serialization stuff) go in the helper classes.

Rich Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere & Axis Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Tom Jordahl

                      <tomj@macromedia.        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Interop4 Branch failures

                      10/07/2002 10:34

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Rich,

Thanks for running the tests.  We know the interop4 test case fails, that
is what we are working on fixing for tomorrow.  In would be interesting if
you could take a look at the type test failure for us.

I am NOT in favor of a helper class (never have been).
What would be the reason for this?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development