axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject FW: Is there a 'thinner' client runtime?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:22:46 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Souther [mailto:bsouther@fwdco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 11:33 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is there a 'thinner' client runtime?

It would be nice to see the client and server broken down into separate jar
files.  I'm calling webservices from within applets.
This particular app is on an extranet so the large download and the policy
files for breaking out of the sandbox are not too much of an inconvenience
but a smaller, sandbox ready client would be a welcome site.