axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Interop4 Branch failures
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:36:49 GMT

I think the type test failure is because there is some rpc/literal stuff (elemWComplex) mixed
in with the RPC/enc stuff, and we're being more sensitive to that now.  Rich's RPC/lit changes
may well fix that.

I'm curious about the "helper class" comment too - could you explain in more detail, Rich?

--Glen