axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: dotnet local tests
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:14:25 GMT

While it's certainly a great thing to be able to set up local .NET tests, I added a "playback"
handler today which can fill the role of the server for simple "one-roundtrip" tests, simulating
whatever response we desire.  I'd like to filter the tests into "simple" and "complex" ones,
where the "simple" ones are those which can just use the playback feature to check how we
deal with receiving particular messages - we can integrate these into our functional tests
very easily.  The "complex" ones require actual code running on .NET.

--Glen