axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject Call setProperty/setScopedProperty
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:27:49 GMT

Can we merge these two back together?  I think the reason they were split out was something
to do with TCK compliance, but I can't see how that would be affected by whether or not Call
properties are available via the MessageContext.

Call.setProperty() should do what it used to, namely make properties available to the whole
runtime on the client side.  I don't think users should need to worry about which properties
propagate into the MessageContext and which ones don't.

Opinions?

--Glen