axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Chappell <chapp...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Async Internal Message Exchange
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:52:44 GMT
Hi Marc,
Yes, we very much plan to continue to work through this and integrate it
into the Axis engine.  See also
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103115253500687&w=2
We have been working somewhat offline with James and others to help
define this.  This proposal from James is a great step towards getting a
design in place for the core engine.  The other big chunk will be for us
to define the asynchronous callback API.  We will try and be more vocal
on the list as this progresses.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise