axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Chappell <chapp...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/samples/jms AxisJMSSample.pdf
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 17:06:29 GMT
I think it should be html as well.  However, I got started down a path
of creating the document in Word.  It does have a "SaveAs html", but the
resulting html has some funny-looking OLE directives in it--and that
made me nervous about it being portable across different OS' and
browsers.  I figured a .PDF would be the next best thing given the time
crunch.  I can change it to html when I have more time to figure out the
best way to produce it.

Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise