axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: axis with tomcat 4.1.12 on OSX
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:30:36 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Fell" <SFell@LeapFrog.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 11:02 AM
Subject: axis with tomcat 4.1.12 on OSX


> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run Axis (I've tried both RC2, and the 1.0 release), under
> Tomcat 4.1.12 on Mac OSX (10.2.1). Trying to view the validate page
results
> in the exception trace below. Trying to load the Administer Axis page
> results in a 404 "The requested resource (/axis/servlet/AdminServlet) is
not
> available." Anyone have axis running with Tomcat 4.1.12 ?
>

Simon.

Dont worry about the admin servlet, that is off by default.

The stuff with validate looks like trouble, it looks like JSP support is
broken. Do other JSP pages in other webapps work?


> Thanks
> Simon
>
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot inherit from final class
> at
>
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
> 48)
> at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:289)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:240)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:260)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:191)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2396)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180
> )
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
> )
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :174)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:405)
> at
>
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConne
> ction(Http11Protocol.java:380)
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:508)
> at
>
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:533)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:491)
>
> root cause
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot inherit from final class
> at
>
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImp
> l.java:497)
> at org.apache.jsp.happyaxis_jsp._jspService(happyaxis_jsp.java:471)
> at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:136)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> at
>
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
> 04)
> at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:289)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:240)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:260)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:191)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2396)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180
> )
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
> )
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :174)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invok
> eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:405)
> at
>
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConne
> ction(Http11Protocol.java:380)
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:508)
> at
>
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:533)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:491)
>


Mime
View raw message