axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJava Namespaces.java
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:18:24 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Davanum Srinivas" <dims@yahoo.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJava
Namespaces.java

> Steve,
>
> Am just patching up your commit....Here's the problem: WSDL2Java's emitter
needs Key=URI and
> Value=PackageName, whereas Java2WSDL's emitter needs Key=PackageName and
Value=URI. See putAll in
> the fromJava's Namespaces.java and toJava's Namespaces.java. Your
check-in's this morning broke
> the build. First WSDL2Java did not work which was fixed by
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103555190010662&w=2. Then
Java2WSDL in the
> interop3.GroupE would not work which was fixed by
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103556207822987&w=2.
>
> To tell you the truth, I am really patching up without thinking too much.
As i have already spent
> 4-5 hours debugging your check-in. Please feel free to reverse my changes
if you feel my "fixes"
> are bad.

I have rolled them back and fixed the fundamental cause.

> *********** PLEASE DON'T CHECK-IN CODE WITHOUT RUNNING "ant clean
all-tests" ************

I have, but the tests bail out with connectivity problems, despite all I
have done to try and set up the proxy:
ANT_OPTS= -Dhttp.proxyHost=web-proxy -Dhttp.proxyPort=8088

     [java] [wsdl2java] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:
connect

     [java] [java2wsdl] Java2WSDL
test.wsdl.interop3.import1.definitions.SoapInt
eropImport1PortType
     [java] [java2wsdl] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
test.wsdl.interop3.imp
ort1.definitions.SoapInteropImport1PortType
     [java] [java2wsdl]         at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.
java:198)

1. we need tests to have a proper off-line mode

2. how do people set up their proxies so they work properly?