axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject wsdl2java generating odd javacode
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 01:55:39 GMT
xdoclet1.2 is whining on axis generated code. the problem is that after
static stuff (a class from schema, btw), a semi colon is going in the
source:

    static {
        org.apache.axis.description.FieldDesc field = new
org.apache.axis.description.ElementDesc();
        field.setFieldName("jobURI");
        field.setXmlName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "jobURI"));
        field.setXmlType(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema", "string"));
        typeDesc.addFieldDesc(field);
        field = new org.apache.axis.description.ElementDesc();
        field.setFieldName("comments");
        field.setXmlName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "comments"));
        field.setXmlType(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema", "string"));
        typeDesc.addFieldDesc(field);
    };

I dont think you need the closing ; -looks like javac and jikes ignore it,
but xjavadoc isnt happy.

I'd file this on bugzilla if it was working today