axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/tools/org/apache/axis/tools/ant/wsdl Java2WsdlAntTask.java
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:04:26 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <scheu@apache.org>
To: <xml-axis-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 10:22 AM
Subject: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/tools/org/apache/axis/tools/ant/wsdl
Java2WsdlAntTask.java

>                java/tools/org/apache/axis/tools/ant/wsdl
>                         Java2WsdlAntTask.java

OK, I've reconciled my changes with yours, there was no real conflict; I'd
just cleaned things up (both tasks use a shared mapper class, for example).

I am not going to check in my changes till the tests pass, and in the
absence of any home net access, courtesy of ATT, I cant do that for a couple
of days. But expect changes in the ant tasks by the end of the week. I still
cant get xdoclet to autogen the documentation for me, which is irritating. I
may have to install java1.3.1 somewhere just to do it.

-steve