axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: test.wsdl.types.comprehensive_service failure
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:48:51 GMT

Glen, since we're net split:

The type problems are now solved!  Thanks!

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Matt

                      Seibert/Austin/IB        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      M@IBMUS                  cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: test.wsdl.types.comprehensive_service
failure
                      09/19/2002 15:47

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Glad I could help!  In my round about sort of way ;)

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Glen Daniels

                      <gdaniels@macrome        To:
"'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
                      dia.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  RE:
test.wsdl.types.comprehensive_service failure
                      09/19/2002 15:47

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Fixed.  Don't know what changed to bring to light our lack of
null-checking, but it works fine now.

--Glen