axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Recent checkins and rc 1
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:35:35 GMT

I just started this on irc.

My changes were not ready yesterday (Rich poked holes in some of the
copies).  I would say that my stuff is for rc2.

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Tom Jordahl

                      <tomj@macromedia.        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Recent checkins and rc 1

                      09/05/2002 13:33

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Matt and Dims,

I assume your checkins do NOT need to be in rc1.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development