axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <glyn_norming...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Re: Asynchronous Transport in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 13:01:42 GMT
Dave,

I don't see a problem adding the JMS transport to the proposals directory.
That directory is for anything to be considered post 1.0. I guess you'd
have to sign the appropriate forms if you haven't already, but that's a
detail.

Glyn

                      David Chappell

                      <chappell@sonicso        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      ftware.com>              cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [Vote]  Re: Asynchronous Transport
in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond
                      09/09/02 12:43

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Well then.  Could the JMS Transport go there too?  So far I have seen a
-1 for putting the Transport in, because it has not been exercised, and
a +1 for an API that has not been fully thought through.  APIs are
something you have to live with forever, once introduced.

Dave

axis-dev@xml.apache.org
>                       om>                      cc:
>                                                Subject:  [Vote]  Re:
Asynchronous Transport in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise
--

#### chappell.vcf has been removed from this note on September 09 2002 by
Glyn Normington