axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Only one operation if Msg style?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 04:16:22 GMT

I'm wondering though why we changed it.  In the old version of the code if
someone entered just a single method name in the WSDD/allowedMethods field
then they got what your suggesting (current behavior).  If they entered in
multiple names then they get what Rick is looking for.  It seems to be the
old way was more flexible.  So why did we change it?  Seem like an
unnecessary restriction - not to mention I'm pretty sure it'll break quite
a few people (I know of at least two groups that are counting on the old
behavior).
-Dug

ps.  sigh - can't get on irc (if you're there)

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 09/22/2002 11:57:59 PM