axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: NEW wsdl test failure
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:39:02 GMT

This has already been fixed.  Please refresh yout
test/wsdl/extensibility/build.xml file

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Jaime Meritt

                      <jmeritt@sonicsof        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      tware.com>               cc:

                                               Subject:  NEW wsdl test failure

                      09/19/2002 16:46

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

All,

Thanks a lot for responding so quickly to the previous WSDL failure that
I mentioned.  Now I am experiencing another detailed in the attached
log.  Once again my platform is Windows XP running jdk 1.4.1.

    [junit] Running test.wsdl.extensibility.ExtensibilityQueryTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.273
sec
     [java] - TCPListener received new connection:
Socket[addr=/127.0.0.1,port=4718,localport=8088]
     [java] - AxisListener quitting.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jaime Meritt
Sonic

#### TEST-test.wsdl.extensibility.ExtensibilityQueryTestCase.xml has been
removed from this note on September 20 2002 by Matt Seibert