axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: RC Release work items
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:02:55 GMT

Would it be possible to reinstate the posting of the weekly chats
to the mailing list?  While I don't disagree that "now" is the time for
1.0 this note did seem to come out of the blue - and leaving people
little more than a week to propose (and possibly complete) any additional
1.0 items doesn't seem quite fair to the non-24x7-irc-chat developers.
Plus, a simple "Do people think it's time?" note to axis-dev before
hand would have been even more appropriate, no?
-Dug

ps. Of course, if all this did happen and I just missed it then "never
mind"  :-)

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> on 09/04/2002 12:02:09 PM