axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Why are unit tests omitted from the build?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:44:48 GMT

Sorry, my fault:

Glen is right, the old system didn't run everything unless you told it to,
but when I translated it over, I "mutated" this sequence.

What I meant to say was:
      "The old (first run) componentized build system ran junit when you
asked for functional tests"

And you're welcome!

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Glen Daniels

                      <gdaniels@macrome        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      dia.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Why are unit tests omitted from
the build?
                      09/18/2002 08:42

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

> In the old build system, functional-tests also ran junit.  I

No it didn't....

> have split
> these out now to be two separate identities.  If you "ant
> junit" it will
> build and run just the junit tests.  If you "ant
> functional-tests" if will
> build and run just the functional-tests

> I forgot to go back and hook all-tests and all up to this new
> logic.  I
> will get this in this morning...

Awesome, thanks!

--Glen