axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Problem compiling the sample code in axis1.0 rc1
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:49:34 GMT

Anyone have any idea about this?  It appears that (at least this guy)
doesn't have the xml-axis/java/xmls tree....

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      "Harish

                      Prabandham"              To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      <harishp@onebox.c        cc:

                      om>                      Subject:  Fwd: Re: Problem compiling the
sample code in axis1.0 rc1

                      09/11/2002 14:44

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

----- Message from Matt Seibert <mseibert@us.ibm.com> on Wed, 11 Sep 2002
14:42:09 -0500 -----

        To: axis-user@xml.apache.org

   Subject: Re: Problem compiling the sample code in axis1.0 rc1

Ahhh.. then there is a problem with the dist.

There should be a ${axis-root}/xmls tree with 7 files in it.  These files
configure the build environment.

Please send a note to axis-dev about this, so that someone can look at the
package....  I can't think of why no one else would have reported this
yet....

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

I installed the axis 1.0 rc1 on Solaris and I am
using JDK 1.3 for building the samples.

shell> cd <axis-root>/samples/stock
shell> java org.apache.tools.ant.Main build.xml

I did a find and I could not find properties.xml
anywhere in the <axis-root>.

Harish