axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Butek <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:06:30 GMT

I just updated my CVS and I don't get any errors on InoutService?wsdl.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 09/27/2002 04:13:07 PM

To:    "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest

> As for static methods on the real object, as long as they
> don't have any
> state then that's fine, but proper programming style isn't
> something we can
> enforce anyway.  All we have to do is hide the skeleton methods.

Right, and I've implemented that but I'm running into issues testing right
now.

Can anyone else get http://localhost:8080/axis/services/InoutService?wsdl ?
I get an error:

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the
Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.

This looks to me to be a problem with the way we're handling schema
namespaces in Emitter....

 --Glen