axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sitze <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: what if there is no engine config file?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:35:35 GMT
Steve,

the file looks correct.  Are you using a recent AXIS build?
<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

"Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>
09/11/2002 06:59 PM
Please respond to axis-dev

        To:     "axis-dev" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        what if there is no engine config file?

I've been bringing up a webapp that used axis beta 3 against the RC
candidate, and am getting this little message whenever I run the
adminclient:

org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.Exception: No engine
configuration file - aborting!
java.lang.Exception: No engine configuration file - aborting!
java.lang.Exception: No engine configuration file - aborting!
        at
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException.<init>(ConfigurationException.
java:89)
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvid
er.java:206)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:188)

Because there is no config, I cant ever create a config by running the
admin
client. Which is the whole point of running the admin client.

-steve