axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Elder" <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [wsif] using the apache soap provider and a proxy server
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:33:13 GMT

Thanks for that info Scott.

Incidentally, currently WSIF only works with SOAP 2.3.1. We don't have any
plans to change this at the moment, are you saying you think we should?

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com
Web Services Development
IBM UK Laboratories,  Hursley Park
(+44) 01962 818320, x248320, MP208.

Scott Nichol <snicholnews@scottnichol.com> on 19/09/2002 16:01:20

To:    axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: [wsif] using the apache soap provider and a proxy server

Anthony,

You have not missed anything.  Adding support for http.* and https.*
properties is on my personal to-do list for SOAP, but I have not made it
down to that item.

Even if/when it is added, a large portion of the Apache SOAP user base
seems
to be locked into a particular version, notably 2.2.  Therefore, I think
you
may want to consider adding the code to WSIF to accomodate this community.

Scott Nichol