axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:06:09 GMT

The problem is that public static methods should not be converted to wsdl.
Why ?  Because public static methods cannot be represented in an SEI.

So I think that this is a regression, and the code should be changed back
to only examining public, non-static methods.

Rich Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere & Axis Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Tom Jordahl

                      <tomj@macromedia.        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest

                      09/27/2002 09:16

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Yes, I noticed this and mentioned it to Russell on the chat.  I then
promptly forgot to follow up with Email.

This stuff broke a while (>3 months) ago as well and was fixed then, by
Russell I think.

If you guys want skeletons to stay in the system, you are going to have to
keep closer track when they break. :-)  We should have a test case.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development