axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Re: Asynchronous Transport in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:46:31 GMT
Ok, will get these uploaded into the proposals directory a bit later this
afternoon or evening.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

David Chappell <chappell@sonicsoftware.com> wrote on 09/10/2002 01:39:30
PM:

> Whoops! Sorry, I had sent older versions of the xml and properties
> files.  The latest versions, and a new diff file are in the attached zip
> file.
> Dave

> David Chappell wrote:
> >
> > Hi James,
> > Here it is attached.  The contents of transport-jms.zip belong in
> > org.apache.axis.transport.jms, the
> > contents of samples-jms.zip under samples/jms, and the following files
> > replace the pre-existing ones-
> >   axisNLS.properties -> org.apache.axis.utils
> >   build.xml -> java
> >   targets.xml -> java/xmls
> >
> > Everything should be freshly re-diffed and up to date as of this
> > morning.
> >
> > At the moment JMSTest.java is intended to be run manually.  We would
> > like to add more tests to the automated test suite, but we need to
think
> > about issues like starting and stopping a JMS provider process in a
> > generic fashion.  Your input would be greatly appreciated on this.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dave

<truncated>