axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Re: Asynchronous Transport in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 20:55:25 GMT
Somebody with write access to the CVS tree needs to commit it.  If you
send me everything that needs to go up in a nice little zip file, I'll
unzip and upload it for you.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

David Chappell <chappell@sonicsoftware.com> wrote on 09/09/2002 01:35:34
PM:

> Yes that sounds like a great way to proceed.  How do things physically
> get to the proposals directory?
> Dave

> James M Snell wrote:
> >
> > David,
> >
> > Sorry about the JMS stuff, I just haven't had a good opportunity yet
> > thoroughly review it (which I planned to do this week).  Both you JMS
> > stuff and my async interface stuff could go into the proposals
directory.
> > >From there, we could work together on a joint solution that can be
merged
> > into the main branch.
> >
> > When Jaime gets back, give me a call (number is in my sig) and we'll
have
> > a chat about how to move forward and get this stuff done.  I'll dig
> > through the JMS stuff in detail this week and will hope to provide
> > feedback/comments for you by Friday.
> >
> > Sound like a good way to proceed?
> >
> > - James Snell
> >      IBM Emerging Technologies
> >      jasnell@us.ibm.com
> >      (559) 587-1233 (office)
> >      (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
> >      Programming Web Services With SOAP
> >          O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952
> >
> >      Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
> >      Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
> >      God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9
> >
> > David Chappell <chappell@sonicsoftware.com> wrote on 09/09/2002
04:43:58
> > AM:
> >
> > > Well then.  Could the JMS Transport go there too?  So far I have
seen a
> > > -1 for putting the Transport in, because it has not been exercised,
and
> > > a +1 for an API that has not been fully thought through.  APIs are
> > > something you have to live with forever, once introduced.
> >
> > > Dave

> > like
> > cutting

> > > dev@xml.apache.org
> > > Re: Asynchronous Transport in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond

> > (with
> > what's
> > fleshed
Sonic