axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:23:54 GMT

I see the same thing.  Bad news....

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:gdaniels@macromedia.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 5:13 PM
To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest

> As for static methods on the real object, as long as they
> don't have any
> state then that's fine, but proper programming style isn't
> something we can
> enforce anyway.  All we have to do is hide the skeleton methods.

Right, and I've implemented that but I'm running into issues testing right now.

Can anyone else get http://localhost:8080/axis/services/InoutService?wsdl ?  I get an error:

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for 'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'.
Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.

This looks to me to be a problem with the way we're handling schema namespaces in Emitter....

--Glen