axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:22:57 GMT

We do have an on/off switch on WSDL2Java, but just because extra stuff gets added to the WSDL
doesn't mean we notice or care in our current tests.

There should be a test that gets WSDL from a skeleton web service and verifies that the get*Desc
functions do not show up.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Butek [mailto:butek@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 11:16 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: (Attn:Tom and others) EsrTest

What we really need is a skeleton on/off switch.  We talked about this at
one point and gave it up because I don't think it would have been easy to
implement.  We settled for doing half our tests with skeletons and half
without (yeah, lame, I know).  Would it be easier  to add such a switch
with our new build process?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> on 09/27/2002 09:16:21 AM