axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] TCK fixes into 1.0 branch
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:47:56 GMT
+1

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Butek [mailto:butek@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 2:31 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] TCK fixes into 1.0 branch

There are two patches that we need to pass the TCK:

- SimpleDeserializer.java (version 1.28) - the empty string ("") serialized
to SOAP message "<name></name>" and deserialized to null.  Bad.  It should
deserialize back to "".

- TypeMappingImpl.java (version 1.35) - register should fail if ser factory
and deser factory are null.

With these fixes I was able to pass the TCK again and Sam was 1 test away
from passing.  I'm hoping his problem is an environment problem.

+1 from me to get these 2 patches into 1.0.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com