axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Re: user id request
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:43:21 GMT
+1

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: James M Snell [mailto:jasnell@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 1:19 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Cc: axis-dev@xml.apache.org; pmc@xml.apache.org; root@apache.org
Subject: [Vote] Re: user id request

Please vote ... Jaime and Richard worked with Dave on the JMS transport
and will be doing most of the work on it from here out.  +1 for both.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9