axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Updated documentation files for JMS transport.
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:06:07 GMT
Dave,

As far as I am concerned, +1 to any and all documentation updates going in to 1.0.
I see no reason for you not to commit these changes yourself.

In any case, submits to HEAD (the default) have to be merged in to 1.0 by Sam.
--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia

-----Original Message-----
From: chappell@sonicsoftware.com [mailto:chappell@sonicsoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 7:27 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Updated documentation files for JMS transport.

Hi all,
I have updated user-guide.html and architecture-guide.html to make
references to JMS where appropriate.  I also updated the diagram in
subsystems.jpg (in attached zip file) to reflect JMS as one of the
tranpsport options alongside of HTTP and SMTP.  Attached are the files
and  a diff, if anyone would like to look at them.

What's not clear to me in this lockdown mode what doc changes are
possible.  I would still like to write up something about how to use the
transport itself and how to run the sample.  Any suggestions on what
other docs would warrant changing?

I seem to have my account set up, and figured out my CVS setup.  Can I
just commit these myself?
Dave