axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: q. about status codes on trouble
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:06:33 GMT

1. 500 sounds right is a GET method is always supposed to return content
2. I think you can just make something up, hopefully descriptive.

-
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran [mailto:steve_l@iseran.com]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 3:48 PM
To: axis-dev
Subject: q. about status codes on trouble

1. when a GET method returns an empty response, right now we print out
'noResponse01' ...should there be an error code, and if so, what. I think a
500 might fit in here.

2. what error code when GET params dont include wsdl, list or method? We
print noMethod01; but it should be some malformed URL response code.

opinions?