axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Vardeman <andr...@iastate.edu>
Subject User Guide additions
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 02:59:54 GMT
Hello Axis developers.

A while back on axis-user I promised some documentation for writing and
deploying message services since there is none in the User Guide and that's
what I've been working with.  I found out I didn't really understand Axis
well enough to write the kind of good, general documentation I was hoping
to, but I put down what I know.  It's here in two sections: one entitled
"Writing and Deploying Document-Style Message Services" and one entitled
"Newbie Tips: Finding Your Way Around."  Hope they're helpful; if not,
pitch them.

Andrew