axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Chappell <chapp...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Re: user id request
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:02:42 GMT
I'm not sure what the issue is, whether its three of us vs one.  All
three of us will be working on this, and would like the ability to check
things in independently, rather than pass it to one person to be the
point.  Having one person act as an intermediary will cause us to spin
extra cycles and also IMO introduces an additional margin for error on
checking in the "right" stuff.

I can assure you that we will not be disruptive to 1.0.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise