axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From John McDowall <j...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: rc2 status
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:31:55 GMT
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Sitze [mailto:rsitze@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 1:28 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: rc2 status

+1 to releasing ALL changes todate.  I've requested votes for a few, with
no -1 (but no real +1's either)...  I'd like to pull these in.

ALSO, I'd like a window to work on some documentation...  let's cut an RC2
with what we've got, give users time to play with it & submit last minute
bugs (for example, looks like we may have a session problem, no cookies
coming back?)...

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development