axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/httpunit/src/test HttpUnitTestBase.java JwsTest.java ServicesTest.java
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:36:59 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Jordahl" <tomj@macromedia.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 3:14 PM
Subject: RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/httpunit/src/test
HttpUnitTestBase.java JwsTest.java ServicesTest.java

> Steve,
>
> I have never run the httpunit tests (lame!) but it seems to me
> that this is good stuff.
>
> What is blocking us from adding these tests to the 'all-tests' target?

1. it assumes that JSP is there too, though I could make that an excluded
2. the tests are failing, which is what I am fixing with AxisServlet on the
operating table as we speak.

There is nothing to stop us running the tests against nagoya BTW, even from
your own machine...

> If not that, can we get Sam to add it to the nightly test runs?

> +1 on all the work you have done in this space!!

why thank you.

I'd like to say I appreciate the effort everyone has been done getting Axis
up to production quality, stuff I've been blissfully avoiding. I
particularly like the (not yet documented) GET to SOAP bridge in there,
which I'm just fixing so that you really do get XML responses back to GET
calls, even on JWS files. It is really slick to get soap responses back from
a GET in your basic web browser. I take back everything I've ever said about
the w3c.  Well, except for any comments I've ever made about XML Schema, or
those I'm planning to make in the near future.