axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Debug messages in build output?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:10:56 GMT
Ah!  I'm not the only one!

I had to edit my xml-axis/java/src/simplelog.properties file and set the
value to "info".

Richard?  Any clues why logging is doing this to us recently?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> on 08/21/2002 11:03:02 AM

To:    "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    Debug messages in build output?

There seems to be some debug messages getting printed by the build:

samples:
[wsdl2java] [DEBUG] JavaUtils - -Attachment support is enabled?  true
[wsdl2java] [DEBUG] JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory - -Enter/Exit:
JAFDataHand
lerDeserializerFactory()
[wsdl2java] [DEBUG] JavaUtils - -Attachment support is enabled?  true
[wsdl2java] [DEBUG] JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory - -Enter/Exit:
JAFDataHand
lerDeserializerFactory()
[wsdl2java] [DEBUG] JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory - -Enter/Exit:
JAFDataHand
lerDeserializerFactory()
[wsdl2java] [DEBUG] JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory - -Enter/Exit:
JAFDataHand
lerDeserializerFactory()
[wsdl2java] [DEBUG] JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory - -Enter/Exit:
JAFDataHand
lerDeserializerFactory()
[wsdl2java] WSDL2Java samples/echo/InteropTest.wsdl
    [javac] Compiling 7 source files to D:\dev\xml-axis\java\build\classes
[wsdl2java] WSDL2Java samples/addr/AddressBook.wsdl
AddressBookSOAPBindingImpl.java already exists, WSDL2Java will not
overwrite it.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development