axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <glyn_norming...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Chris Haddad as committer
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:07:46 GMT

+1

Glyn

                      Glen Daniels

                      <gdaniels@macrome        To:       "'Axis-Dev (E-mail)'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      dia.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  VOTE: Chris Haddad as committer

                      06/08/02 19:56

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

I hereby nominate Chris Haddad as a committer for Axis.

He's already contributed support for several of the XSD types we were
missing, has a presence on the list, and has good ideas.  I think he'd be a
great addition to the team, and Tom wouldn't need to commit his stuff all
the time! :)

I'll start with

+1

--Glen