axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/xmls properties.xml
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:48:36 GMT

Glen,

You've got a really good point.  I'll change the ServerPort to
TCPListenerPort for clarity.

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Glen Daniels

                      <gdaniels@macrome        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      dia.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/xmls
properties.xml
                      08/08/2002 13:41

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Well, if it's the TCP port, then it is different (TCPListener vs.
SimpleAxisServer).  Personally, I'd name them something like:

test.SimpleAxisServer.port
test.TCPListener.port

Incidentally:

> My thinking was, is the SimpleAxisPort is set as a property,
> then shouldn't
> the port that the server listens on (TCPListener) should also be a
> property.

They're both servers.  SimpleAxisPort is the port the SimpleAxisServer
listens on.

--Glen